Boomsday Project

Hello !
Adventure mode, Boomsday Project, Explosive Spark, Planting seeds, after destroying creatures, new mana crystals do not appear, but are only restored. Malfurion at the beginning has only 2 crystals and that’s it, there are no empty ones, accordingly they are restored but more than two do not appear. Perhaps you changed the “Wonderful Squish” card? Maybe she didn’t restore it before, but added an empty manna crystal after the death of the creature? Tell me what I’m doing wrong if I’m wrong.
Thank you

3 Likes

I assume this is referring to Floop’s Glorious Gloop, which was recently changed from “Whenever a minion dies this turn, gain 1 Mana Crystal this turn only.” to “Whenever a minion dies this turn, refresh a Mana Crystal.” I believe the issue with this puzzle has been reported, but it usually takes them a while to fix old solo content when something like this happens

“Wonderful Squish” is my new favorite translated card name

1 Like

i am also facing this and trying to email them to report it, hope it can be solved quickly.

2 Likes

Same issue here. One stays at 2 mana crystals. Cant finish this puzzle like this…

Random friendly reminder that “Wonderful Squish” is a card that exists in Hearthstone in some languages