Book of Mercenaries - Dawngrasp onyxia of the void puzzle

Challenge 6/8 Onyxia of the Void is now impossible to complete. The final puzzle requires Dawngrasp’s hero power to upgrade +2 damage on an honorable kill, but with today’s nerf it only upgrades +1 damage so the puzzle cannot be completed.

15 Likes

I can confirm. The latest update made the last puzzle unsolvable.

1 Like

I have the same problem can not done this

Yes this is 100% accurate. Can no longer solve puzzle due to the patch update. Please resolve

Very annoying! Please fix Blizzard!

I have the same problem. Waiting for a hotfix.

Same problem, please blizzard fix

Same problem we can’t finish because we have not dommage for destroy her … Max possible 28 dammage if we kill all card 1st stike but it’s impossible

Just got here as well and sat on the puzzle trying to solve it for 40 mins, only to realize its impossible

Why can’t blizzard leave the puzzles alone? We know that cards/hero powers can behave differently in puzzles then in the game so why every time they change things in the game proper we have this problem?!

1 Like

just when i decided to work on book of mercenaries to get dat gold pack i come accross this problem…got tamsin…scabb…brukan…tavish and cariel done today

had a feel that the hp nerf would harm that puzzle when i saw the hp upgrade being 1 instead of 2

guess this goes back on hiatus untill fix :S

Going Through The Same Thing, This is a Big Mess Up…

did they fix it or still impossible?

Yes they have fixed it. Just completed it.

1 Like

Hi, can you tell me how?

Post Patch:
Play: Preparation, Snowfall Graveyard, Explosive Sheep, Forsaken Lieutenant, Elwynn Boar, Backstab the Hoarding Dragon, Teron Gorefiend, then use a coin to play the last Elwynn Boar, and use the last coin to play SI: Extortion on your Exploding Sheep. That’s 7 Boars and the Sword of a Thousand Truths will appear for the lethal on Onyxia.

Hope this helps!

19 Likes

It did, thanks for writing it out! :dragon:

an easy way to do it since the change:
prep
snow graveyard
forsaken lieutenant
elwynn boar
explosive sheep
teron
backstab sheep
coin
coin
elwynn boar
extortion

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Same problem here.
Am at the 7th or 8th puzzle where I MUST to use my hero power, but the game just constantly bugging out and drop me out.My hero power animation just stuck and repeat the level :frowning:

A have this cards in play right now:
Reckless Apprentice
Blackwald Pixie
Meeting of the Minds
Simulacrum
Emerald Skytalon
Redgill Razorjaw
Etheral Augmerchant
Wildfire
Shooting Star
And Fireball.

There is a solution for this or I must to wait to somebody fix this problem?

Any ideas?
And thank you for your time if anybody read this.

As snowfall graveyard does cost 5, is this still beatable? Onyxia of the void Puzzle 6?

Thank you.

1 Like