Blizzard silences Protesters to silence dissent

Look at all these elitist scum.bags protecting their monarch (blizzard)… keep defending them cause you’re just like them trash… there’s a reason they going through a lawsuit… they even had child slave labour going in 3rd world countries… you’re putrid if you stick up for them

3 Likes

It’s so strange because, here we are, reading a topic like this and you aren’t silenced.

Give it time, eventually…

1 Like

Again I was banned sooooo… you’ll notice like alot of fake media outlets that they let these posts through and claim its conspiracy so people just ignore the corruption. But anything that is to close to the truth they will block

1 Like

The amount of money one is willing to drop on a game says nothing about its quality. Chinese Mobile games are notorious Skinner box time sinks with people throwing money at the game so they can bypass the insane grind, The only person willing to drop $50,000 on a single game is a whale and may have fallen into one of the many traps whale bait games have

So many naive people on this post. The entrainment industry is full of shady people who do horrible things. Have fun with your so called moral superiority. The fines will be paid and the company will still see massive profits. If you really don’t like it why not move on to something that brings you joy.

Yeah, they want to hide that this trash game is as f***.

1 Like

I don’t know… but the things that happened recently are quite disturbing. Yesterday I received a 24 hour ban for voicing my oppinion and criticizing some encounters in the Book of Mercenaries. Then I asked if the ones who coded and programmed certain encounters (Guff Runetotem vs a party of adventurers) did it either under influence, or if it was programmed by a sadist who simply doesn’t know what to do with his time.

I never used harsh language or other swear words at all, but nowadays I belive the good people at Blizz are simply afraid, because of the Higher Ups threateing them. We know that things are not going well there and some may overreact.

I am not mad at them and I hope everything will end well for them.

Have a good one and stay safe.