Blizzard hates you

Blizzard customer support is the worst I’ve ever encountered. On several occasions, I’ve had cards disappear from my inventory and customer support would rather accuse me of being a liar than restore my cards. I currently have decks in my deck list that cannot be played because they say “29/30 cards” yet they will not accept that as evidence that I once owned the card. You cannot put a card into a deck if you do not own it, so the fact that one card in my deck is greyed out means that I had to own it to put it in the deck. Do they care? No. No rational argument I can make will convince them to do the right thing for one of their players. They always reply with, “our records indicate that you never owned the card.” or “Our records indicate you haven’t opened a booster in six months.” even though I literally opened boosters earlier that day and many other times in the past six months. If their records are truly indicating incorrect information they should be embarrassed. Instead, they stand by their flawed records and accuse you of lying. WHY WOULD I LIE ABOUT ONE UNCOMMON CARD?!? This is the type of response I’ve gotten every… single… time… I’ve reached out to customer support. Then they tell you to go scream into the void of their stupid forums. They treat us like garbage even though we are the people who keep dinner on their tables. It’s despicable. I vow never to drop another penny on anything made by Blizzard. Bank on it.

4 Likes