Blizzard can't fix achievement timestamp bug since novembr23

Honestly, its time to leave superfan squad and join the hater one. No balance, rigged game(enemy can’t draw plagues when its 80% of their remaining deck for 4 turns 5 games in a row, hearthstone battlegrounds fights worst case scenario every fight if the game wants you to lose(core units being focused multiple times in a row, while all yours all-in against the biggest one). No real person in game-support, its always bots with copy paste (most of the time with the same name).

Maybe they can fix bugs im less than 6 months? NO. Half of my achievements are completed in april( IN THE FUTURE), when its still March 22.

There are like 10 threads about that already, ignored since november 2023.

How could I not have fun over d4, overwatch or wow expansion fails when players are not respected. I was never banned before, and yet im paranoid of getting one because bots in support will always tell, that you were wrong and ban wont be lifted (I mean number of World of Warcraft cases, dead Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch.).

Nah, Im leaving myself. I understand how it looks like, but I’v never been like that before. The 4am(morning) tilt is real.