Blizz do you want let your game survie, or you are just waitng than die..?

Your game is now boring and still the same. We got just 3 playable mods ( Normal, Wild and Arena ,BGs I dont count because that is brainless another type of game)…
Normal is boring because for blizz is imposible make +/- balance expansions a decks, so you can play around 3 decks every expansions around and around…after one or two weeks is so fcking boring still play the same for another 3-4 months…
Wild is even more broken, even we have more than thousands cards in this format. When you play Wild from 10 games you will play +/- 5x againts mage(mostly secret aggro mage, or how its properly call), 3x againts Mech Paladin and 2x againts control Warlock (all these decks are from 80% same), so this is realy fcking fun ( Now I dont mean, that I win or lose, taht doesnt matter now).
Arena is RNG bullsh*t with almost no rewards for playing…

So blizz, do you will have to do something with this yearly old issue, or we all now just will watch how HS die because now we have another cards game, which are more rewarding and have a better balance and gameplay (When HS released it was alomst only good card, so everybody play and blizz can do what they want, but now is different situation)?

Why we have thousands cards when all players play around 3 decks in normal and 3 decks in Wild, so almost 80-90 players play 6 decks around and around…

We need new game mods, better balance of cards, bigger versability of cards, better and bigger rewards system, better implementaion of new players, and so on…

Really bliz start to think or this game slowly die… beacuse unfun game nobody will play…

2 Likes

K

Something something 20 chars

2 Likes

:thinking:

14 Likes

Its been slowly dying since half decade ago. It will still slowly die for half decade more. And half decade after that, and after that, and after that

9 Likes

Call me a grammar na*i but I cannot take a post seriously if there are prevalent grammar issues.

3 Likes

Don’t feed the troll (“BG is not a mode cos i dont like it”)

1 Like

and i doubt hell post again

same here ><
20characters

1 Like

I do still wish they had a customizable game mode.

1 Like

Maybe don’t play the same 3 decks “everyone” else is playing?

That being said, new player experience, rewards and collection management could always be improved…

1 Like

Just an excuse for someone wanting to imply with the good

Yikes.

Reading this was harder than beating Secret Mage in Wild while playing with nothing but basic Warlock cards.

dont worry that IS team 5’s comprehension level so they will understand it. then ignore it. then keep showing how talentless they are.
(waits for another incoming forum ban…)

Yeah, me too. That would be so awesome!