Big spell mage. Wanna know how to counter them?

Mage is destroying the game right now, help stop them by playing plague dk. Any deck recipe will do but I added vipers and the excavate package for late game. Trust me, infesting their deck with plagues stops some of their power. I’m destroying mage right now at 2k legend range. Go get em

2 Likes

And this is why I don’t run Surfalopod or under the sea in my BSM list.

Plague DKs are just bad DKs with my list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This might help vs the weapon and surfalopod and under the sea decks.

The BSM deck I run doesn’t use any of those and absolutely destroys those Plague decks.

3 Likes

For the record, Schyla and I are using the same setup and core that we started experimenting with last month.

This mini set sure did supercharge it though.

2 Likes

insert Ye olde dopamine from “draw a spell” forcing them to draw bombs instead of anything useful here

Yeah I saw this and thought Plague would be too slow. It isn’t insane burst damage and depends entirely on draw. Which is what Mage wants - to draw cards, pop off the elementals - the damage output makes the plague chip damage irrevelant.

Plague are so busted no real counter what so all and you complain about mage only has one deck DK has multiple.

There are counters to plague decks. I’ve lost and won to them. I play on mobile so I don’t have any kind of trackers.

Currently at Gold 9 and I ran into a few of them earlier today. I won a couple, lost a couple and then took a break.

I haven’t seen any after that. Granted, I play 5 or 6 matches in spurts throughout the day.