BGs:benefit of 4 choices smaller than u think

Scrotie be out here spittin’ facts, dawg. Facts. :metal:

1 Like

Hero choice is equally important, but there are different criteria in the current meta because quest difficulty is proportional to hero armor tier.

Further, the ability to get a different hero power can dramatically affect your outcomes.

For many of the reasons Scrotie does not like free data from hearthstone replay, his analysis is critically flawed and of middling utility.

1 Like

75%? of the player base are below 6k, where the worst possible result of conceding is you hit a rank floor.

1 Like

So what. They may want to rank. Also the issue exists on those not in the 75%.

First, calling people deniers is ridiculous. Asking to be shown evidence of something before accepting it as a fact is not being a denier.

I do not think you bring anything to this place, and I intend to flag every single post you make about rigged games that does not include evidence as trolling.

2 Likes

Hero choice in the current meta is a fair bit less important. The quest you select is a much bigger choice and whether you have played your first three turns correctly into the quest you choose.

1 Like

This is an obvious lie lol. But then again, there is no use arguing with the “It’s not Rigged” club.

1 Like

Whether you believe that the game is rigged or not; the one thing is for sure is that Blizzard makes the gaming experience harder for you so you are tempted to or even coerced into making a purchase to make you experience better. You see this in Hearthstone, Warcraft Rumble and Diablo Immortal and I would assume their games going forward. This is the thing that just kills me and as someone in the thread has pointed out they have multiple patents on this and they’ve been making millions on it.

Blizzard is now all about profits over product and to be fair most companies in this day and age, but it is disappointing to see how this company has fallen into greed. It kills me to see companies like Blizzard spend time money and effort to implement these policies rather than spending more time on making the game experience better and balancing out their games for the betterment of the games experience.

I hope they can turn their ideals around and go back to making games like they used to.

2 Likes

They tried that. It was called StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty. It made less money for them than a singular horse mount on WoW’s storefront. I cant recall the specific mount at this moment but I recall it being a horse of some kind.

The reality is there is no incentive anymore for making the games like they used to be.

How so? It’s a card game.

If there’s a card you want/need for your deck, naturally you may turn to some packs, but this comes with the fact it’s a card game. Blizz went as far as making it so you could craft these cards using Dust from cards you don’t want or at least don’t need for your current deck.

I don’t see it in HS; I’m not playing Rumble and yeah, absolutely you see it in DI. I never played, but it’s definitely a toxic game intended for money spenders more so than providing a fun gaming experience.

It certainly drives their intentions it seems. Look at SL expansion for WoW. It was one of if not the most grindiest expansions to date making it so you had to play a lot and thus pay more.

There’s a small video out there someone made for this that says it all and says it well (if someone knows who, feel free to let me know. I just forget right now.) Blizzard is dead. All the people that made it what we love have left. Do not hope for it to come back because it never will with its current trajectory of profit >>> a good, fun game.