BG's need an update 100%

Can you guys please do something about elementals. They have ruined my battlegrounds experience. I have played since release and I was in the top 100 in NA for a couple of months. Elemental scale way too easily. Something has to be done. I just lost a game on turn10 because Chenvalla had a golden Nomi and two Gnars with over 60 health and 20 attack and a huge Cyclone. This kid was stacked and i was strong too with a golden lightfang and i still took 28 dmg to lose the game with 5th place. Nomi needs to be revamped. Its not okay. Crackling Cyclone is one of the strongest cards in the game when its golden and its a tier three card. Gnar also has to go or molten rock. This patch with elementals makes me never want to touch this game again. If you dont want to nerf elementals, then bring back megasaur. Its the only way to balance elementals.

Sure! Elementals need to be completely redesigned.
Today exist only few strategies when possible to win against very common elementals desks (murloks, and several very difficult to build beasts or pirates decks). And here is absolutely no way to win with mechs, demons, dragons or multi-character decks. Game completely destroyed by overpowered elementals. I think Blizz need to remove ALL buffs-for-playing-elemental cards: Nomi, Lil remove completely and Majordome and Party Elemental move to tier 5 or 6