BG Nerf You Desire the Most

Scalelord isnt a good replacement for gentle. Then you get guaranteed divine shields and just go for toxfin. Wouldnt do all that much. What needs to happen is gentle needs the poison adapt removed. Then you have to hit shield on gentle and manually make the godcomp with toxfin. This would help alot. Scalelord not so much.

A nerf to the ability to complain about nerfing thing that donā€™t need nerfs.

1 Like

A nerf to complaining about complaining about nerfing about things that donā€™t need nerfed. At least you got cardmasterā€™s like.

1 Like

Cannon Hooktusk
Those are warping the meta more than anything else.
Gold Grubber is super powerful but I donā€™t think is overturned. It can be countered by poison fairly easily.
Cannon on the other hand is warping the mid game in a bad way. Causing some builds to become un viable solely because they loose too much health in the mid game to Cannons

On top of it creating a meta where the RNG of who attacks first has become way to impactful and important. Winning or loosing a fight in the mid game should not come down to who attacks first. Itā€™s bad enough now in the late game because of the Parrot.
Then the RNG of when you or your opponents cannon dies decides fights. So if your cannon is hit early, you know you loose. Iā€™ve grown to really dislike it.

1 Like

Its a problem. Goldie is op. Poison countering everything isnt the answer which brings us to a great change for murlocs. Remove poison adapt. Problem solved murlocs are now balanced. You have to get multiple toxfins for godcomp. Seems fair.

1 Like

I would like every poison removed with the exception of the spider and the secret snake, give murlocs something else on 4 to help them transition from 3 to 5.

this would allow HUGE pirates or dragons to go toe to toe with HUGE murlocs rather than whoever gets murlocs, bran and a megasur to be auto 1st place

1 Like

My other thing when it comes to the issue of powerspiking on who attacks first is how we are scaling units. I would love to see more end of turn effects rather than start of turn effects
Stuff like at the end of turn give all Murlocs 1+1 as a 4 tier unit as an example, instead of having to rely on Brann and Mega
I really donā€™t like the design of the parrot purely because of the who attacks first shenanigans

As much as I hate Poison Murlocks. If you remove poison, Murlocks become unplayable against most beast comps(parrot/buff cleave). Murlocks need a late game winner and Megasaur is their only hope. Bagergule is weak for a 5 drop. And pirate and dragons have in combat buffs that make Murlocks battlecry buffs look like trash.

Do you even play BG?

2 Likes