[BG] Millhouse needs a change

I really can’t see how going for triples with Millhouse will ever work. I always need to refresh a gazillion times for triples even if I stay at tier 1 (except for triple Brann at tier 5 which I usually get ridiculously easy, so I can’t complain I suppose, but still), and considering refreshing with Millhouse is double as expensive…

The downside to staying at 1 is you get less minions on your board so more rolls for your demons. Half your demons do an additional 2 damage to you also. Also having less minions loses you games because most people are running a high attack low health minion in early game due to random buffer finds or natural attack growing minions like old Murkeye. Additionally tier 2 is just so much stronger minionwise than tier 1. Only worth it if you get a demon starter board.

triples and tier upgrading leads to high tier minions. As the hero power implies… you just don’t wanna waste gold at start refreshing. You can do it late game when you’re trying to finish up your lineup and have 10 gold to do so with. At that point you should be at pretty high tier and getting better options. It’s kinda nice being able to gobble up minions for later since they are only 2 cost.

2 per refresh is brutal. Hero sucks. I downgrade him to top 5 worst

I rate it bottom 2, together with jaraxus lol.

Random idea. Maybe can rework it to. Start with 2 gold, minion cost 2, roll cost 2. Travern up always cost 2. Gain 2 gold every 2 turns (cap at 8 because we all know we don’t want millhouse manastorm to hit 10 mana).

This allow him to access end game fast but progress slower with handicaps. Not sure how it will turn out.

Every time I have tried with him I get wrecked, and I constantly see others experience the same. I think starting with 2 gold is too brutal. Maybe he should start with 3 gold, and minions cost 2 beginning on turn 3. This would give him a ‘normal’ first 2 turns, and he still can’t re-roll on turn 3, so it’s not too powerful on turn 3.

The fact that he has won several time means he’s possible. Like many heroes he is very hit or miss depending on RNG. He’s the ultimate recycle hero. He can really rock early if gets tokens being able to sell them back for their full cost. If you can pull a triple token maker it only costs 2 more than total selling cost of minions.

Although, because he is so conditional I wouldn’t object to a slight boost.

He’s the only hero handicapped by his hero power. Bad hero powers can just not be used like jaraxxus. Or they are a net positive like afkay.

He is terrible and should start at tier 2 which would make him decent I think and it all makes sense as well. Two for everything. I got first with him once somehow I was hitting everything and every other time I have lost. He sux