(BG) Golden Winged Chimera broken

I just played a game of Hearthstone Battlegrounds and tripled my Winged Chimeras using a Elemental of Surprise. This golden version had the correct text, but always said “(0) left”, even after multiple rounds. Its stat-giving effect did not trigger. I don’t know if this bug is specific to an Elemental of Surprise triple or if it does it with normal goldens.

I also had given it reborn using Sprightly Scarab, and its reborned version spawned with shield, which I don’t think is supposed to happen unless the base card has shield. The stat-giving effect on this reborned version did actually work.

4 Likes

Literally came to these forums to report this exact bug from the exact same situation (tripled from Element of Surprise). My Winged Chimera also came back with the shield after Reborn triggered.

2 Likes

Yepp, came here to say the same. It was a useless effect after one combat. Also I tripled it with elemental of surprise and gave it reborn. It came back to life with divine shield. Totally bugged lol

Yeah the shield was so odd. I hope it gets hotfixed quickly, it’s a fun menagerie card

Same issue for me (0 left). Please fix it, because it makes the card unplayable properly

1 Like

regular tripple works properly. the element of surprise tripple was also bugged for me

Same issue encountered