BG bugged triple Upbeat Upstart with Elemental of Surprise

I got a triple Upbeat Upstart with the Elemental of Surprise. After playing that triple it never triggered (or proceeded) it’s end of turn effect. It got stuck on “0 turns left”.
I got that triple by having one Upbeat Upstart on the board, one Elemental of Surprise in hand and a Upbead Duo on board. The end of turn Effect of the Upbeat Duo gave me another Upbeat Upstart. i got the resulting triple to my hand before the turn actually ended (which is another known issue i think (it only should have tripled at the beginning of next turn)).

tldr: I ended up having a golden Upbeat Upstart with divine shield and a end of turn effect that didnt trigger ever again.

https://i.imgur.com/D4qTS7v.jpg

8 Likes

This identical situation happened to me this morning. My summary won’t really differ from the above:
Upbeat Upstart on board ready to trigger at end of turn + Upbeat Duo on board (located to trigger the Upstart) ready to trigger at end of turn + Elemental of Surprise in my hand. When my turn ended, it tripled my Upbeat Upstart and took it off the board into my hand, starting next combat without my tripled Upstart on board. I survived the combat and played the tripled Upbeat Upstart next turn. It read “0 turns left” and its effect did not trigger for the rest of the game.

I assume the code doesn’t know what to do with it when it reads 0 turns left, but I am no programmer.

1 Like

just lost a game because of this bug.
hope they fix it soon

This is still happening. It would be great to get a reply on it.

Same problem here please correct the bug, and compensate for loss

12 days later and the bug still exists. It seems like they work fast in blizzard!

1 Like

Same :frowning:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/upbeat-upstart-bug-16-days-old-help/108585

This has happened to me twice now, please fix!

I’ve been having the same issue as well for weeks now. I see they haven’t even acknowledged your 23-day-old post yet which is a bummer.

I think we’re at a month now. Yipeeee.

Happened to me aswell now!