Battlegrounds Unplayable

Same here. It’s just a disaster.

3 Likes

Is this where I insert the obligatory small indie company meme? :laughing:

Aw, just kidding Blizz, even billions of dollars and years of experience are never enough to keep all of the gremlins away!

4 Likes

Hope will fix early, i want to play naga and lost game on BG! :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I wanna play some new BG’s as well but the interactions with the menus and cards and stuff is so laggy its too hard.

FIX: Change your framerate to high in the settings.

2 Likes

^ yeah I saw a streamer’s game crashed and they suggested this, it worked for me too

They added an FPS option in the options area. Switch it to HIGH and it will be better.

2 Likes

It’s an insult to real indie studios. xD

It makes one hell of a trolden video with the bugs

3 Likes

thank youuuuu i was really messed up with new patch lag

Hello! I do not know how to create a theme and so I will leave it here! I have a suggestion, even a request! My friend and I are playing battlefields together, and when one of us crashes, he throws it into the waiting menu, and I can’t watch my friend continue the game! The request is to enter spectator mode after defeat!

2 Likes

the dev team and coders to people who know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ve lost a lot of upgrades because the game won’t respond to my trying to freeze the board in time. Seems like it’s horribly optimized at the moment.

2 Likes

Yeah, the game runs like crap after 23.2.

2 Likes

For those of you that missed one of the earlier comments on this thread (like me), there is a setting in the menu that turns FPS from low to high.

Why they implemented this and defaulted everyone to low is yet another unnecessary change thrown into the black hole of blizzard reasoning.

1 Like

Lag and animations are bad right now. Some times killing an opponent results in their portrait exploding multiple times in a row, making things unclickable during the repeated animation. I just played a game as Gallywix with murlocs and golden brann. Some turns were so slow and laggy that I ended up with 13 gold at the END of the turn because I couldn’t sell and buy and play goldens fast enough. Not sure what changed with the addition of Naga.

It seems as if they reverted to an old patch to get rid of buddies, but brought on bugs that had been previously fixed. NEVER use an old build as a base for your new patch, everyone knows that!

2 Likes

I’ve had serious problems with this. I had an APM type board scenario and I just couldn’t do everything I needed to and then even begin to spend my gold because the server confirming an action takes longer than a second. I’ve had freeze shown that didn’t stick either, classic

2 Likes

FPS isn’t lag. What year is this?

1 Like

Thanks to those posting about the FPS!

Do they think people actually read the patch notes?

Have they never heard of RTMS?

For everyone that has problem — > FPS to High. Do not know why they didn’t start with this in the patch notes.

To be honest I cannot even find the change in the patch notes.

For the actiblizz servers…somewhere in the 70s. They are running a dial up connection on the precursor to the commodore 64.

That doesn’t let the company off the hook for really dropping the ball on this. They need to do better.

2 Likes