Battlegrounds stuck at end of turn

Turn ended and the game got stuck. 5 Players left and none of us can do anything but concede. Tried reconnecting but nothing changes.

Edit: Just reconnected again and 3 players conceded. Have screenshots of it but don’t know how to attach them.

Edit 2: Reconnected again and the last player conceded. Decided to concede and got 1st place. What is this BS

1 Like

just happpend to me like game freezes at the end of turn and combat never takes place and then everyone conceeds

1 Like

I’ve had this twice in the past week. Game with 6 players still alive, gets to the end of buying round then just never progresses to combat. You can close Hearthstone completely then relaunch, it just auto-reconnects you to the same game until you concede.

Seems similar but not identical to the 2nd place bug - that usually seems to be a ‘zombie’ player that already lost being placed in 1st and the game just ending when the last real player is in 2nd place. This seems like a new bug, the game just randomly decides to not progress any further, no matter how many players are still alive.

Same here, happened 2 times in a row.
HS getting buggier and buggier…Great job, devs!

And this has returned at the beginning of battlegrounds season 5.

The fuse keeps burning at the right hand side of the screen and is not progressing to combat.

Time to look into this again.

Thank you for making a great game. The good quality just makes issues like this super visible.

I just had the same thing. Fuse kept burning. I quit and tried to reconnect, but that hung, too. Eventually it failed and I could get back into the lobby, but it’s like the entire game never happened. There’s no history of it on the stats page, and my quest progress and battlegrounds rating didn’t change, either.