Battlegrounds so trash now

this meta is so trash; every person running quilboars, the one guy highrolling honker and full board quilboar triple T5 always wins even moreso if it’s one of the new broken heroes that get discounted minion buy or stat switch for easier scaling/triples.

if you don’t run quilboar you get smashed by the two people highrolling quilboar mega scaling free +5/+5 per turn even at tier 3/2, HP so low by tier 4 can’t switch to poison meta because all the poisons are at T5+ and poison murloc more optimal with brann and because of the new tribe no beasts sometimes or murloc so no poisons regardless

is anyone enjoying battlegrounds? it’s even worse when you don’t have the battlegrounds pass, like just now had full golden cleave goldrinn board with golden baron macaw trigger, and it died to pure divine shield quilboar afk do nothing free buff stat board, so dumb I swear

I’m having fun.

I uninstalled the game this morning after getting wreaked four games in a row by nothing but boars. The mode is nothing but high-rolling boars now and its beyond boring.

1 Like

I think I just have the luck switch flipped on my rigged account because I do such good work out here in teh forumz.

Got Omu three games in a row just now, lol.

Only got my Dynamic Duo to 219/221 before the other kids were dead, though.

Hey man take what the game gives I always say.

1 Like

It sucks that boars are overpowered, but I’m still having fun

1 Like

Like others said:quilboars are kinda strong but i am still having fun for now.

Beyond them beeing op or not they did bring many new and different synergies to the game.
It feels like there is way more variation now. Before this update it was basicly get a full tribe or menagerie,later taunt got added for a bit more variety and now there is so many different comps that can seem to win. Most of them run a few boars but you often see mixed comps and there isnt one or even two ways to build with boars,there is many more.

The classical tribes and builds seem to suffer,i have not seen a full dragon build win even once nor a beast build. you can still get a good score with them if you get there but it seems more difficult to get there.

yeah its fun when you get the high roll comp but when you face a +180/+180 board on turn 8 it’s not really that fun.

like maybe in last comp if I faced a high roll omu on turn 8 I’d probably see them running a token spawning tier 6* + ghastcoiler and maybe a baron and I’d get screwed over but I’m not going to be facing some dude with a full board fully buffed where I can’t even take out a single minion.