Battlegrounds Si:Sefin not giving poisonous

Played a game on battlegrounds. Had 2 murlocs on field - Si:Sefin and an amalgam that Uther set to 15/15 - during the fight, the avenge of my Si:Sefin activated, but didn’t give poisonous to any of them. None of them already had poisonous.

Edit: Just played another game, with a full board of murlocs, Si:Sefin triggered its avenge but didn’t give poisonous to anyone. No amalgam, no Uther involved this time.

1 Like

i just had the same problem. si avenge activated with murlocs on board but no murlocs were given poison.

Same problem, have a video prove recorded from firestone! already 3 times past 3 days. do smthn pls

And yet you don’t share it? Such a shame!

1 Like

It took me a while to realise it says “Avenge(4)” which I now see means it has to have four avenges in a round before it gives poison to either itself of another murloc. (I thought the 4 meant it gave 4 poison total.)

All cards with bold text has a tooltip that displays when you hover over the card.

Avenge (X)
Does something after X friendly minions die.

Yes but that was not the point
The avenge triggered after my other minions died but didn’t do anything to any non-already-poisonous murloc.

However I’ve seen a lot of avenge effects (the symbol shining bright when triggered) activating visually 1 death earlier. Maybe it was just that at the time