Battlegrounds I'm looking for a partner

Battlegrounds I’m looking for a partner!!!

Battlegrounds is full of bots and all this garbage. All sorts of nonsense happens, at 4000-6000 you get strange partners. who either don’t know how to play at all or leave the game, miss moves, or freak out. Some kind of complete game!
Friends who play BATTLEGROUNDS, add yourself to your partners. We can agree on the time of our joint games. I reached MMR 4000 with great difficulty! Played alone to take a closer look at all this garbage

My battletag:
USA server!!!
NorthWind#21927
US server

Especially after 4000 MMR, you constantly come across bots or some other garbage as partners that ruin the games. They purposefully lose or lose matches 10 times in a row or simply quit the game!

What do bots do if you win an MMP4000 match? They leave the game or remove all cards from the table. Yes, this is how Blizzard bots are configured!!!

At first I couldn’t understand what was happening, we won the match, but the player left. Perhaps it was a server outage, but then it began to happen cyclically from time to time. A partner leaves the game and cards are removed from the table with 100 percent victory and first place!

The main pests in BATTLEGROUNDS are Blizzard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes