Battlegrounds floor bugs

Hi,

I have a question about Battlegrounds, if I am not mistaking,every 500 points in raninking, there should me a Floor that I cant go under it (2000, 2500,3000…till 6000 if am correct). However, I was 5025 and i fell to 4949, how is this possible? Is this a bug or I did not understand well?

Thanks in advance

I don’t have the link handy, but I had a similar question about 10 days ago. A blizzard rep, in the forums, said that in a recent hotfix patch they unintentionally introduced a critical error in the Battleground ratings floor system. As a result, Blizzard has disabled Battleground ratings floors indefinitely (until a future patch at an in disclosed time) to combat the critical error. Hope that helps. So in summation: no BG ratings floors until at least [unknown]… :roll_eyes:

There, that’s the subtle post that they’ve still not really discussed widely in their forums. Must mean some one really messed up.

1 Like

Now the new patch, 19.2, has arrived. However, the bug of missing floor still remains… :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

its isnt a bug, the devs have explicitly said that they have disabled the floors to fix a bug that could occur