Battlegrounds Duos Infinite Reconnect Bug

When playing in Hearthstone Duos (we have one player mobile and other on PC) we will be playing for a while and around turn 8-10 we will notice the timer will go to zero, but battle will not start. We will wait the for around 3-5 minutes before getting a reconnecting popup. Sometimes the game will crash at this otherwise the reconnecting will be infinite. If we restart our clients the reconnecting message will appear and it will still be infinite. The only fix is to wait 5-20 minutes for us to get an error booting us to the main menu. The match never shows up in our match history.

1 Like

Same here… lost 2-3 games cause CANT connect / reconnect.

Rating (2000+)

Getting 3-4 games without issue then we start getting an endless rope then get locked out of being able to concede or anything. Really kills especially when streaming it.

1 Like

It just happened to me and now I cannot reconnect to the game.

I can reconnect but i have to reconnect after every fight, it starts lagging the moment that all the ‘‘stars’’ are counted and dmg is supposed to be dealt, the exact second when my ‘‘hero picture’’ is about to attack the game crashes, but only on PC not on my android phone (samsung) haven’t had time to try on mac. This is extremely frustrating since i lose about 35 seconds every time i reconnect and i don’t have time to buy minions from tavern or do something at all in general.

Something different than what I was talking about, but I’ve experienced that too. Seems to only be on PC as well. Don’t have that issue on my phone.

Had this issue yesterday and earlier today. Very frustrating to be locked out of a game.