Battlegrounds bugs after newest patch

Hi there
I’ve noticed the following bugs:

• When the counter for picking heroes gets to 20 the minion classes to pick from will disappear and there’s no way to see which are left, if you haven’t seen them beforehand
  • Sometimes when you sell a minion a coin will spin beneath Bob
  • Sometimes the triple logo will stay
  • Sometimes the three dots in the Speech bubble when Bob/Hero will say something will stay

Some others, all minor visuals:

• when you kill another player, the hero explodes twice
  • after winning a combat, if you have a tier 7 minion on the board, the stars have a weird/fast animation and collect separately from when the other stars funnel into your hero before you deal damage. This is just visual, but odd.
  • I got a new hero skin from the rewards track, and my collection has a perpetual “new!” icon on it, but I can’t view the hero skin to clear it.
  • I got a new hero skin from the rewards track, and my collection has a perpetual “new!” icon on it, but I can’t view the hero skin to clear it.

Is it Bookie Barov? I think Barov is not in this season (yet or for the whole season, not sure) but if you click the button that views all portraits, even ones you don’t have, you should be able to hover over the Barov portrait and get the new icon to go away.

2 Likes

Some heroes don’t wear capes