Battlegrounds …

The entire post was a reference.

But my point was that it’s never enough. When people meet their ambitions, they just get bigger ambitions.

1 Like

And my point is that we have no obligation as a consumer base to care about the quarterly profits of a scrooge mcduck level rich company.

The topic wasn’t caring. The topic was predicting behavior.

He’s absolutely right. It will never happen.

Too bad it is also easy to predict how consumers behave. Seriously, you would think by now people would learn how to speak with their wallets.

But no. People can only shut their wallets for 3 months at a time before forgetting why they shut it in the first place.

It’s not so much forgetting. It’s just lying to themselves. They refuse to live without fulfilling a particular need. They haven’t found any product that fulfills said need better. So inevitably they give money to the best product available to them.

Without a plan to either do without or to find a substitute, any pretense at boycott is self-deception.

I just call it a lack of self control. The inability to handle your own desires.

To this day I still haven’t given blizzard a single cent since I stopped playing in WoW: Legion. I wish others shared this ability to control themselves.

lol… you mean addiction? :rofl:

on another note… i stopped playing for the whole of fol, just started again. enjoyed 2 weeks. I wish i didnt start again. its such a waste of my timeeeee and so bad for me

…you’re not wrong. I don’t like to use that word when describing such things though.