Battleground animtions went down in quality

faster attacking animations ok, but this just feels off, anyone ?

edit:seems like no matter how much damage you built up on hero attack you always get a little “tap” rather than the usual huge satisfying screen shaking impact,

2 Likes

It feels great now. I might be able to play it on my phone too :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit Ok it does feel a bit weird. It’s like some of the animation are super quick while the others are super slow (Like dropping a minion, or the pause between attacks)

1 Like

I guess I could live with the increased attack speed but stuff like buying and selling and playing minion animations feel really cheap and nasty like something you would expect from a game trying to clone hearthstone

I think it’s better we might see a bit less complaining with posionus and other animations… sure feels weird but I think it’s better overall…

2 Likes

but like when you charge up a HUGE 20 damage hit, swing and tap … what? it has no impact anymore.

the game used to have a weighty feel behind everything, now it feels feels meh

1 Like

I can’t agree more with you. Everything just feels way less exciting and satisfying now. I really think Battlegrounds is less fun without those earthshaking attacks. I really hope Blizzard implements an option in the future to enable/disable the usual shaking effects (at 3, 6, and 8 attack instead at 10, 20, and 30 attack now).

1 Like

I think they could have kept the smashing attacks but some stuff definitely needed to be trimmed down because it took obnoxiously long and interfered with gameplay. There were tons and tons of complaints about it and so this is probably for the best.

1 Like