Battlecry targeting bug

I posted this in the eu forum but it didn’t get much response so thought I’d post here as well. With this bug I thought it was just faceless manipulator. But it seems like it’s any card where you target another minion. For e.g. for me it’s faceless manipulator as I mentioned & also sathrovarr. Has anyone else experienced this? I’m playing on an iPad. Not sure if that makes a difference.

4 Likes

It would help if you actually said what the bug is…

3 Likes

When I go to target a minion with any of those cards I’m unable to do so & the battery is cancelled & the card is returned to my hand. Basically the red arrow never appears & like I said I’m not able to target a minion like I was able to before.

3 Likes

same issue here with every battlecry on my phone, game is basically un playable because of this

3 Likes

My guess is it’s because of the latest iOS update. Maybe it’s not completely compatible with the game.

3 Likes

I ve same problem. Android. Battlrcry minions affect which red arrow choose another minion not works. Game unplayable because of this

3 Likes

I got the same problem on mobile app.

3 Likes

Same problem only on the mobile version

3 Likes

Same problem on Android tablet. Battlecry minions are unplayable because you cannot target friendly or enemy minions. They stay on your hand no matter what.

4 Likes

Game has been reinstalled. Started up and closed countless times. But still no solution. Battleground minions are unplayable because the red arrow never shows up.

3 Likes

I’m having the issue as well. Extremely frustrating. Using an Android phone.

3 Likes

I’ve read the post from the community manager Kerfluffle about patch 18.6 known issues. But there’s no mention of this bug, despite people on this forum clearly pointing it out. I’m going to reply to that post mentioning this bug & also on Twitter so hopefully this gets sorted. I recommend you guys do the same if you haven’t already.

4 Likes

I have this bug!! And i not played card with battlecry

3 Likes

Any solution ? You say the experience of the game is on any platform then same … but after the update its not true. You cant use the battlecry cards on mobile versions because they have no effect on other or own minions … System IPAD newest IOS version . …

3 Likes

Same problem here, no battlecry working, come with a solution so we can play.

3 Likes

Bump ?
There’s like dozens of us

4 Likes

I have the same problem.

3 Likes

The problem still exists on ios mobile even after reinstalling the app. Please make a useful fix.

3 Likes

Same issue, it’s ridiculous after almost 2 weeks this bug is still not acknowledged…

3 Likes

Wait for the minion to drop, then you can target, it used to work more quickly in a fluid motion which is why people think its broken.