'Bartender Bob' for Uldum New Solo

Just a request or consideration for the Hearthstone for the Solo Adventure for the new expansion, ‘Saviors of Uldum’.

Bartender Bob in the Dalaran Heist is awesome. I love those sections and I love how the game gives you a bit more control over your deck going forward with the token cards (buffing, removing, adding etc.).

Basically, can we have something like this for Uldum? Not Bartender Bob but how about one of the Pygmy traders? The setting could be at an oasis while you’re ‘cooling down’ between matches. ‘Sultan Oogah’ or some other named Pygmy would be cool (no pun intended, I promise), or a mummy inside a pyramid crypt etc.

I would like that too. Also I like his comments. Or the mech version of it… Please make it a bit different and still fun.

1 Like

Bob is a welcome addition to dungeon run content, but I’d like to see another style of single player content for Uldum. Maybe and old-fashioned adventure where it’s a deckbuilding challenge.

2 Likes

Or much better: not a Dungeon Run at all, but rather something like Karazhan and such (not the stripped down Frozen Throne version, but a complete one with Class Challenges and Heroic).

2 Likes

I’m pretty burnt out on runs - I’ve been playing a lot of Heist (normal) and have chapter 1 crowns 4/9 classes.

No matter how hard I try, just can’t win with Shaman on normal.

1 Like

I’m definitely up for a different style of Solo Adventure too. I liked the Frozen Throne one where you actually use your own decks. I’d like another one of those. Perhaps a ‘Bob’ type character lets you upgrade your own cards or does something else.

Oh I hear ya! I have 100+ bosses down with Toki (I think Tess was similar) but I cannot do Monster Hunt at all. Actually, the only Solo Adventure I completed was Frozen Throne, but only with 2 classes I think.

I’d love it if Blizzard amended some older runs with a ‘Bob’ or let you use your own deck. I hate Spellslinger, Mad Bomber and Blingtron in Toki. I’d remove those straight away. Oh, and Engineer Overspark.

Oh make them easier like Blackrock Crash TB right now. For some reason, that is much easier to get through and I did it under time to get all the rewards. That’s either really unlike me or for some reason it’s tuned better. I’d love the older ones to have a rework. Not that I hate a challenge , but as long as it’s a fair one though.

I beat one KnC with Mage. After over 100 attempts on Priest, I gave up on KnC. If I don’t have a 1 in a hundred chance, I absolutely not wasting anymore of my time.

Lich King, I beat it once with Silence Priest and that was the end of that nonsense.

Monster Hunt, I made it to Toki once…and lost. Never touched it again.

When Heist released, I blatantly refused to play it. They kept saying it was easier, Bartender Bob, etc but I was beyond sick of disappointment.

I failed the first few attempts. Miserably. Until a friend of mine helped me to choose buckets. I had a Heist quest today, so I wound up trying to unlock everything for all the classes in the first chapter.

I’m stuck on Shaman - those buckets suck so hard.

But yeah, I could use something new…runs and the return of highlander decks does not sound fun. At all.

I might throw all my resources into crafting bomb warrior to counter all the reno/highlander crap.

KnC is so difficult! Not successful on any and they want you to do all 9 for a card back? I have no idea why, but it ramps up quite quickly. Yeah, that 1 in 100 is a good metric to use.

I did it with Druid and Priest.

I have 3 down but Toki. Houndmaster and Crowley were easier for some reason. I found Tess tough going.

I still haven’t done Chapter 1 haha!

What are those? I joined at Witchwood.

All for this. I get that several fans are tired of me complaining about DH, but Bob was something I loved about it. He gave you control over your deck and its quality. Not a ton, but I’m all for it! Like, sincerely: increase the difficulty of the bosses, but give use more things like Bob that reduce the whole “I got offered crappy tech buckets so I lose” issue.

1 Like