BALANCE WILD! This is beyond lazy!

The problem is:

1. Maintain the mana cheating essence of the card.

Sorry but it not matters personal taste of people here. We are speaking of a mana cheating spell for warlock so even if we change would still being a mana cheating card.

2.We really want to destroy enabler cards in a mode that is eternal?

It will do nothing in the long term except disable archtypes that could be here creating more variety.

That said i not against change but i wanna hear from people a solution that actually makes stuff work in a less absurd way and not just people wanting concepts to get deleted because they are angry.

Darkest hour has design problems and should be understood as said and not as a monster deck that never loses.

Only design can fix design.

That said i personally did come with 2 ideas for darkest hour that makes the deck continue to be functional but reduce the overall combo power.

6 mana
Destroy all ally minions and draw a card for each minion that dies. Summon from your hand all minions you draw this way.

6 mana

Destroy all ally minions and summon a random minion dor every minion you destroyed.

Those aim to fix darkest hour putting more randoness at it.

Version 1 still have the deckbuild aspect but punish players for chase for that combo agressively because you need space in your hand.

Version 2 just remove the deckbuild aspect so we not face OTK’s and nerubian unraveler shenanigans every time.