Aviator Bob Kills App (iOS)

Got Aviator Bob in the Tavern Brawl and it crashed my app and now it tried to load it and crashed again every time I open the app. Can’t play anything now

14 Likes

Its the same for me… since its tavern brawl, the game mode will never end. I always get reconnected to the crash.

Same here, entire app is locked up

Any fix for this? Having same issue

Same, kind of unfortunate I can’t just end the loop and play ladder. Totally stuck. Has anyone tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

I am having the same issue. I was able to hit the setting button and concede the game as it was loading. That will take you back to the tavern brawl menu and you should be able to play other modes. If you do start the brawl up again the crash will repeat.

3 Likes

Same here. And I was doing so well. Hope they can fix it soon.

I am also experiencing this issue. Currently unable to play the game.

Thanks for the conceding tip… I won’t play this tavern brawl until they fix it, but at least i can play other game modes now…

I am also stuck in the Bob’s crash loop of hell.

1 Like

Same problem here. Repeat crashing over and over again at Bob 7/8

2 Likes

Same issue here, thanks for the conceding tip!

Same here. Bob is killin’ me smalls.

Same here. Apparently it only happens on iOS

This is not the second chance I was looking for, Bob.

Same here, unfortunately I can never make it to the concede button.

Yeah. I was able to resolve the problem by opening the app on a Pixelbook and finishing the encounter. Sucks for people who only have iOS, though.

1 Like

“How’s the new Tavern Brawl going?”

3 Likes

Same here. I tried all my iOS devices iPhone and iPad, but they had the same issue.

Same here… game unplayable due to Bob… :triumph:

Same happened here. Hit settings and concede to break the cycle.