Aviana, Flobbidinous Floop, Shudderwock or else?

Hey there, random people on the internet. The question of what to craft next perturbed me so much that I decided… that maybe the internet should decide on what I should play. On the plus side, I don’t have to hold any opinion online since it is bad to do so these days.

Options: 1) abovementioned legendaries. Aviana and Floop are the two cards that I’ve been missing from %90 of the Druid decks for the last 4 years.
2) Dr. Boom hero card (the 3rd card I’m missing from full Odd warrior along with Town Crier x2)
3) Luna’s Pocket Galaxy (I’ll still be missing Stargazer)
4) Twig (re-crafting cards is the worst feeling in Hearthstone, so I’m not a fan)
5) Hadronox (only card I’m missing from any recent versions of taunt warrior)
6) Tamsion Roame (planning on crafting gold sometime after the next expansion, will see.)
7) Firemancer Flurgl (only card I’m missing from full murloc shaman in both standard and wild)
8) Soul Mirror
9) Astromancer Solarian (re-craft. Dusted after nerf. She’s still useful I guess, so I can see it working)
10) Evocation (re-craft. Also dusted the golden after nerf)

bonus: I can craft 6 epics and the options are: Town Crier x2, Celestial Alignment x2, Ancestor’s Call x1, Splitting Axe x2, Evasion x2 or Shadowcaster x2 (I was originally planing on craft 2 golden shadowcasters).

I’m not an aggro or OTK player. I mainly play control/mid-range. Thanks in advance for deciding what I should play.

As a new-ish player (here in the New Player Tavern forum), I have to say that I have only heard of 3 of those cards.

Are they from pre-Scholomance packs?
Are you playing Wild?

1 Like

Indeed, most are pre-Scholomance. The last 3 cards are from Ashes of Outland while Tamsin is the most recent card. Some of them go back as far as 17 or 18 expansions/adventures, though.
Yes, I do play wild because I enjoy suffering, especially when I’m given the option to suffer in plentitude.

Of the cards you listed Flurgl, then Shudderwock are currently seeing the most play.

There is a Flurgl, Galakrond, Shudderwock deck. It has something of a midrange feel. I believe Flurgl (board wipe, your only other murloc is toxfin, and use a copy of ice fishing to make that somewhat reliable) is much more important than Shudderwock.

Flurgl is also good in a murloc deck (not sure I’d call that midrange though), and has some potential in standard for a while.