Avalanchan in Heroic Mode? Wtf

Dude. What is this thing? 150 health and a board full of molten giants? I got this thing to fatigue and I still died. Help.

One word, Alexstrasza.

1 Like

done it whit control warrior easyer old mech style …and better you not hit enemy hero till is draw all magmagaint even you need just counter… play less minion at start

Alex. Beat it with standard Highlander Mage list.

I did it with Uther of the Ebon Blade.

I’m using Mech./humility Paladin and I’m actually losing it with EVERY FREEZE LIKE STOP

Rogue with Flik and bounce to destroy all his big crap, than its just keeping a bigger board than him and clearing + chip him down.

If I could craft or HAD Flik, that would have been one of my two methods (the other one being Alexstraza, which draconic lackey has not been kind enough to provide me.)

I wish I could make Flik right now. I’m tired of giants. I would just shadowstep her and use her -again- to get rid of his other annoying stuff.

just hit his health till gaints become 10 mana and he plays them one at a time and cant clone as hero power costs 1.

You deal with one at a time he has 5 total.

Otherwise just wait till his deck is out he has no draw so once you get board control your win.

Or just play quest priest what i did and won without trying. Din’t even no he had gaints till he droped 5 at once and copyed to make 6. Dint even use a board clear just tossed the DR taunt down and rez + batterhear buffed with hero power to clear.

Otherwise save any board clear for it hit his face and use it after to wipe he plays them all at once if you do enough damage when he has in hand letting one clear do all the work.

Easy boss. Whole fight is board control that his biggest threats you have control of when he plays the giants. With no draw and reload so once you get the lead you win. Slow deck to boot he gives you tons of time to get ahead.

Also why two threads.

I beat it with Mech Hunter. Just get the Venomizer/Missile Launcher combo in play, and it’s all over :slight_smile:

I FINALLY GOT ALEXSTRAZA AND BEAT HIM (using Questing Adventurer with constant buffs)

Thank god whew