Aren't we forgetting something...?

… Oh, right we have a new expansion soon™!

Seems like ALL discussion on this forum is about Battlegrounds and Tavern Brawls ever since the new mode launched.

We got the frickin’ Dragon expansion many have wanted for years around the door!
Where are all the predictions, doomsayers, tier lists, theorycraft threads that usually come with expansion announcements?!

(ノ ̄皿 ̄)ノナンデヤネン!┫:・’.::

Hopefully that means Dragons coming to Battlegrounds!

:wink:

10 Likes

We haven’t seen any expansion news in 3 weeks. I’m sure people will have more to say when card reveals start agains today.

3 Likes

I’m kind of over the whole dungeon run system. The dragon decks are cool, but until they come up with new ideas for the solo adventures, I’m not very excited for new expansions anymore.

1 Like

They’ve already said in one interview that the DoD single player content will be closer to the old Adventure style than the newer Dungeon Run style.

2 Likes

BURIED! I love card discussions but Blizzard is being a douche waiting forever to show more cards. It’s lame af that they go weeks on end after an announcement to show a couple cards.

They gotta sucker pre-orders before showing whats actually in the product. Once cards start appearing, you’ll hopefully see some discussions taking place. Everything from opinions of cards being amazing, to total garbage!

2 Likes

Two words to sum up 97% of card powerlevel predictions.

2 Likes

Yup, an I’ll be the one calling em Stan.

That new mage card? Unplayable trash.
Warlocks epic is taken with this s#it? Garboooooo

Who gave Hunters this broken card?
Great, Druids get Treant support in a dragon expansion 0/10 trashcan card.

1 Like

HS in 2k19 :rofl: :laughing: :grin:

what do you mean by "sucker pre orders "
they told us when the reveals would start and
they always reveal everything before the release so people can pre order knowing every card

I’m done with Standard. Despite its flaws, Battleground is ten times more fun.

2 Likes

Fine, I will be a Doomsayer.

I didn’t see anything that looks good for aggro. I don’t want to be playing a boring greed meta where everyone is clearing the board turn after turn to drop some fat Dragons.

Last year those greedy control decks drove many of us into OTK, but Blizzard took away Mind Blast so I need to craft 10k worth of Druid cards now?

1 Like

We haven’t forgot there just hasn’t been anything new to talk about from the expansion yet.

It’s not a Rasta-Standard expansion unless Mage gets at least one card that was obviously designed to work with Baku and will now see zero play.

1 Like

Maybe because card reveals haven’t started until today lol

Also, BG was a huge thing, like it or not.

Hype was already there, but with BG people are overloaded. Give it time. Hype on forums will rise a lot in the next 2 weeks.