Arena Mode and Mobile Status Updates

again a update that screwed up
last update dalaran heist did not work an it takes a week to make it
now arena dont work does blizzard test updates first

2 Likes

Is out for you guys?

Not yet. Was hoping to play before work, but guess not.

1 Like

Is there any news? This is frustrating :frowning:

Any idea how long till we can update?

Guys, go read the original Blue post on here - the updated it with info. Implementing patch now, should be rolled out in an hour.

We’ve added another update to the original post - the mobile updating process has just begun and we expect things to be available around 10:00 PDT this morning.

4 Likes

I’ve installed the new update on my Android through the Amazon AppStore, but I’m stuck on the screen with the Hearthstone emblem glowing before “Hearthstone” appears. I tried a full uninstall/reinstall and am having the same issue.

Edit: After persistently quitting and opening the app, it seems that it finally got tired of me trying and downloaded more to let me in. :slight_smile: No clue what actually triggered it, but it’s working now!

Currently trying to instal the update for the iPhone10 but it is stuck at installing with 0 progress. Tried stopping and re updating but I still have the same issue

Latest update: we’re seeing the 14.4 update live across most storefronts.

2 Likes

Thank all of you for getting everything sorted out, the buffs and new legendary are awesome!

I’m glad you are, because I certainly am not seeing it.

Is there a delay for release in areas outside the US?

Just to stick to the topic - got an update on EU.

1 Like

Finally got the update, but the audio assets aren’t downloading. It’s stuck on Paused for Asset Download, even though I’m not in a game, I’m on Wi-Fi, and I have both Enable Download and Cellular Data Enabled. Not sure how to force it to start downloading.

Argh, my run has expired. Free ticket though… The change was in the news, but no warning. Of course, usually it involves expiring decks.

No update. No audio.

Update downloaded from the AppStore but the app still says it’s not updated…

Update has been downloaded from store however when trying to start app I get an error message saying “Failed to get update”

1 Like

Don’t see update, extra letters to hit 20 characters

No longer compatible message when i try to update my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Have all system updates. Please help