Are y’all buying the mini set or no?

I think so as well, especially since the devs tend to do such a poor job of balancing new cards, which mean most mini-sets will have several cards that end up getting nerfed, providing enough full dust refunds to offset some of the costs of buying the set.

Ya, if one has the gold, it’s best to buy a mini-set immediately to avoid ending up with unwanted duplicates.

I will buy the mini-set for main collection and any of my 8 F2P collections that has at least 3000 saved up. For the last mini-set, I bought the mini-set for 8 collections.

This time around, I only have 5 collections with enough gold to buy the mini-set, which means I will skip buying it for 4 of my F2P collections, which is fine, because it’s not like I am playing constructed with any of my collections these days.

1 Like

Yes and no. If the miniset gets a lot of refunds then it might be indeed clever to open packs first because otherwise you can not discover the miniset easily unless you have discovered everything (not a F2P thing for sure).

In practice it’s probably not a good idea to open packs first(because you can discover other needed cards with them); especially this time; most theorycrafters find the miniset low power(i.e. refunds are unlikely).

This miniset in question looks a lot more advantageous all around compared to the last one only benefiting two classes and the forbidden warlock build (you’re still #1 in my heart, explodineer). Tho I’m noticing the pattern of warlock getting garbage on expansion release then gets turned into satan on the minisets release now

pip and its mini set are must crafts for wild players, we are going to need all of these cards for the rest of forever

people who main one class will need at least the touring cards

Yeah I don’t see why not. I doubt im going to get all the cards with 20 packs instead. I have the gold. Its easy to save. Id rather spend 2K and continue building up my gold reserves for the next expansion.

1 Like