Apprenticeship?

I’m only relatively new to the game and just starting to get back into it, I’ve noticed I have 3 card packs that say ‘after apprenticeship’ or something along those lines. what is the apprenticeship? I can’t find any reference to it anywhere online

If you want people to explain what this term means, then please let us know what the EXACT term is. Not an “or something along those lines”.
I have never seen “after apprenticeship” in my years of playing Hearthstone. Perhaps if I see the actual exact term, I might recognize it.

I think the OP means after leaving the ranks for new players.

^Correct, it refers to this:
“The Apprentice League for new players runs from Ranks 40 to 1 and are exclusive to new players only.”

hes talking about the packs you get that say “available after apprenticeship”. I’ve asked this before and got no answer. At what point are you considered “out of apprenticeship”. I can’t seem to find any definitive answer. Is it at a certain rank in regular play? certain levels with your deck classes? Do you have to win X amount of games? there’s no answer to this in game.

Most likely ranking from 40-1 of the New Player ranks and reaching Bronze 10

Okay, I get it. You will have some cards unlocked after Apprenticeship. And it is for new players. Can we get rid of that text in Dalaran solo adventure?

I don’t remember all those old cards and what they are doing. Picking up from 3 piles of cards where every card has different mana cost and big “Available after Apprenticeship” text all over the card is not fun.