Apple brands not working with patch for 3 weeks

to those that are unaware of our request, since the patch on march 14th there are a ton of apple users that are unable to play the game. ipads and iphones are the most affected devices.

if anyone has heard of a way to play on apple brands that hasn’t followed the mac technical support threads, would you be willing to offer your solution? we have been waiting and would love for a way to play. thank you

1 Like

From what I have seen, it’s because of Good Cheers card back. The solution given by QA is to make sure that none of your decks have it equipped. I would also say to disable a Random card back until it is fixed, since it can randomly give you it, and thus make your game crash.

Mazvis, I want to thank you sincerely. it’s been 3 weeks and I haven’t seen this on the mac technical support thread. I posted it there so perhaps we can come up with a permanent fix. I haven’t tried it yet, but again, I appreciate you lending a hand.

For a split second, I thought “Apple Brand” was some sort of new brand, like Light Brand. :blush: