Anyone else's Mac HS crash every time you tab 2 desktop?

It’s been like this for a week now, what are they doing

5 Likes

I have the exact same problem since the latest big patch install. EVERY time I alt+tab the game goes unresponding and I have to restard.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I thought the company would check this official forum more often

2 Likes

I have the same problem

Yes, unable to tab back to the game, makes me play a lot less in the last couple of weeks because switching from the game to the desktop is a strong habit, and the game always crashes to the point of having to force quit it.

Dev team - please check this out!

1 Like

This problem is still happening.

2 Likes

Yes same problem. Or if I try and change via mission control in windowed mode. Pinwheels and freezes the client.

Apple M2 Max
Sonoma 14.5

Started after last patch.

1 Like

Well patch came out and this is still a problem with no response to reports.

2 Likes

Hello??? Is someone going to help with hearthstone on Mac issue?? The game has been unplayable for weeks and I won’t be purchasing anything from the expansion until this is fixed…

2 Likes

Still happening… … … … … … …

How could this critical problem not been solved yet?

I will lose my rank because of this issue and I will not invest the time to get it back - you will lose paying customers very soon

1 Like

already lost one, I always preordered both expansion deals but this time around I am not getting anything until this is fixed.

1 Like

Air M1 Sonoma 14.5 (23F79)
the same problem

This is still happening Blizzard.

Coming up on two months with this serious issue now Blizzard.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM.

Just chiming in to say I’ve been having the same problem since June. Really starting to get old…

M2 Air, Battlegrounds player, and almost every time I switch focus out of Hearthstone, the game crashes.

Repro steps:
Start a BG game, buy a minion turn 1, play it, alt tab.
Once combat begins, the game crashes in the background.

By the time you Force Quit hearthstone, and load back in, the game has progressed to the 5-gold turn.

It’s been happening for a good two weeks now, and extremely frustrating for a game I’ve spent $100’s on.

They said it’d get fixed in yesterdays patch. But it’s still happening.

For me this is now worse. Before it only happened if I used mission control or swiped to another desktop. After the patch it now freezes if I just click out of the HS window.

So, if I am playing HS in window mode and click to my browser or email, HS pinwheels and freezes. Only way to get out is to force quit HS.

I am confused and frustrated why this has gotten worse and not better and why we have not heard from anyone addressing the problem.

Yep happening everytime you “alt + tab” on mac. It was bad, then it got better and now its bad again. Literally stopped playing cause it happens so frequently. :confused: