Anyone else's Mac HS crash every time you tab 2 desktop?

It’s been like this for a week now, what are they doing

4 Likes

I have the exact same problem since the latest big patch install. EVERY time I alt+tab the game goes unresponding and I have to restard.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I thought the company would check this official forum more often

2 Likes

I have the same problem

Yes, unable to tab back to the game, makes me play a lot less in the last couple of weeks because switching from the game to the desktop is a strong habit, and the game always crashes to the point of having to force quit it.

Dev team - please check this out!

1 Like

This problem is still happening.

2 Likes

Yes same problem. Or if I try and change via mission control in windowed mode. Pinwheels and freezes the client.

Apple M2 Max
Sonoma 14.5

Started after last patch.

1 Like

Well patch came out and this is still a problem with no response to reports.

2 Likes

Hello??? Is someone going to help with hearthstone on Mac issue?? The game has been unplayable for weeks and I won’t be purchasing anything from the expansion until this is fixed…

2 Likes

Still happening… … … … … … …

How could this critical problem not been solved yet?

I will lose my rank because of this issue and I will not invest the time to get it back - you will lose paying customers very soon

1 Like

already lost one, I always preordered both expansion deals but this time around I am not getting anything until this is fixed.

1 Like

Air M1 Sonoma 14.5 (23F79)
the same problem

This is still happening Blizzard.