Any chance we can nerf Solar Eclipse?

Maybe limit it so that Solar Eclipse can only trigger once per turn?

The probability of a nerf to a wild card is extremely low and Solar Eclipse isn’t even in the ballpark of something degenerate enough to be a nerf target (now that it’s no longer in Core there is zero impact to standard).
Also, the card text says ‘next spell you cast’ so it doesn’t trigger more than once per turn, it only triggers once per use (subsequent spell cast). What is the specific scenario you are talking about?

Except they actually posted a note about 20 minutes or so ago indicating that changes are coming to both standard and wild in the next patch.

hah! That has historically been extremely rare. I still don’t see why Solar Eclipse would be a target.

1 Like

Not saying it will be or should be, just that they publicly acknowledged that there are toxic play patterns that plague wild and intend to address some of them.

Reading the post I’m actually fuzzy on what exactly they intend to address in Wild. It might just be a splash effect from huge standard changes. I wouldn’t mind if Wild became more… Wild again.

1 Like

They aren’t going to make a change that would require major coding functions that don’t already exist. I don’t think there is any one copy of a spell per turn currently in the game so you aren’t going to see that.

I don’t know what you mean by Wild. You are dead on turn 4-5. That is pretty wild to me.