Antonidas Task 9

Antonidas Task 9 in Mercenaries cannot be progressed.
“Destroy two enemies in one turn using Flamestrike 10 times”
Even if i do so it does not count.

8 Likes

Every “kill two enemies in 1 turn” task is broken atm.

1 Like

Have the same issue :frowning:

Have the same issue since 3 days, try to forget the task and take it again but still not working. Hope they fix that problem soon

Those kill 2-3 things in a turn tasks are bs, just an excuse to make us grind even more. Like it’s not enough already.

Hello

Have the same issue since 2 days… really boring

Same here. PLEASE FIX !!

I’m having the same issue. I killed two enemies with one flame strike and then killed three enemies with one flamestrike two separate instances, and none of these counted toward quest progress.

I run into the same bug issue you all helped us identify. Here is the thing: On the Hearthstone Wiki pages I found the Antonidas page. On the Antonidas page, there was discussion. The discussion was on how to complete an Antonidas higher level Tasks. Tasks they could only have gotten by completing this Task 9 we are reporting a bug on. Therefore, I wonder how we are reporting a new bug that was created. A bug that was created rather than original. Hope this detail helps us all move past this bug. :slight_smile:

Looks like I will also have to Abandon this Antonidas Task 9 quest. I did enough to complete it. I did 10 just to see if the counter was broken for the Task. It is not reward me for having completed the Task. This hurts since Antonidas was to be my 6 Human member of my all Terran party :frowning: wish you all the best!

1 Like

I’m not sure but I have 6/10 completed… :sob: now I can’t get anymore to count. hElP!

Wow, that seconds this is a newly created bug. This bug did not exist before. Good Info for the resolvers :). ty @DadsDad

Dear Players, it got resolved. I finished the task this morning.