Announcing Darkmoon Duel-Fest!

Restore our trust in this game, then plan events

3 Likes

Wow, you’ve so much money to pass out among your Community Manager’s FAVORITE creators. Could you please spend at least half of it on fixing your game? (broken economy, broken dust system, garbage reward system, etc…)

3 Likes

Battlegrounds/duels are a false sense of competitive mode since hearthstone skill ceiling is not that difficult.
The game is heavily decided by RNG, that amount of money for a RNG fiesta no thank you.
Instead make the packs cheaper.

2 Likes

Fix your game. It’s too expensive, and buggy at that. What’s our money even going towards?

7 Likes

So in the midst of a huge controversy about how you’ve restructured rewards and are putting the screws to anybody who’s not an absolute whale for this game you hold a 200k tourney? And you don’t even have Twitch drops enabled? No thanks, I’ll watch the highlights on YouTube later.

3 Likes

i hope it has drops enabled

meh. I’d rather have you fix the battlepass gold wise and bug wise.
And there are no drops, so I’ll probably not even bother opening it.

1 Like

Please include a wider diversity of players. Women and people of colour make a huge contribution to this game. It would mean a lot to see that contribution rewarded.

1 Like

And no twitch drops zzzzz…
Detest x2!!!

Blizzard, since u love RNG soo much in the game, why not RNG the invitees too?? Isn’t that what you been shoving into our faces cos it’s a fun mechanic??? It’s boring to watching the same ol same ol invitees… Crank up the diversity yeah??

1 Like

#StopBlizzardGreed

#StopBlizzardGreed

#StopBlizzardGreed

7 Likes

How about

1. stopping event that make streamer richer and
  2. make the game cheaper.
5 Likes

No thanks … (characters… -.-)

#StopBlizzardGreed
#StopBlizzardGreed
#StopBlizzardGreed

BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR MISTAKES.
FIX HEARTHSTONE.
REDUSE DUST COST FOR CARDS.
GIVE 10 GOLD PER 3 WINS BACK.
GIVE DISCOVER LEGENDARY OPTION ON FREE LEGENDARIES.

Be a company that people LOVE, and not HATE,
Be a company that people will SUPPORT, not talk BAD ABOUT.

FIX YOUR MESS

1 Like