Announcing Battlegrounds Season 4!

i assume ETC will stay and be the only one with buddies

When is Battlegrounds becoming a separate app?

1 Like

they should, it would help a lot

1 Like

Will we see a rating reset at the start of the season? Or do we know when the next one will be coming?

So far their was no change to the damage system at allā€¦their just changed the heroes health/armor to make some heroes more consistent and implemented the damage cap, which is btw. The best evidence that the damage system itself has problemsā€¦a change of the damage system would make damage caps obsolete and highrolls feel more fairā€¦and i cant image someone will miss getting hit for 17 damage or way more on turn 6 with a gascoiler high rollā€¦ Also high rolls in general would feel less unfair to lose against.

Love when things get spiced up. Hate when I see frog is still the game. Can beasts get a new trope besides parrot frog baron comp every season?

I noticed both those things, and agree. Also the murlocsā€™ Young Murk-Eye is now really out of place with most of the key murloc battlecries removed. I realized they changed his text to apply to any minion and not just murlocs, but heā€™s going to almost require a menagerie setup to be useful for anything.

Hoggar should had been dealt with long ago, it was the one thing making pirates not fun to play against.

Buddies were not fun the first time around, nor the second. This second appearance was even worse, Iā€™m exstatic to see them gone and hopefully forever.

1 Like

after all the flak you got for it, after killing your own game to where its full of mostly bots, after your playerbase leaveing in droves. you somehow are still hiding the hero choices behind a pay wall. have you learned nothing? or do you just not care. game stays uninstalled. was really hopeing youd redeem yourself this season.

they didnt kill the game that just people wanting to sell accounts so use bots to farm gold with

do you actually believe yourself? its funny that after what 6 years it just coincides with them makeing BGs pay to win that bots have appeared everywhere. its not people making bots. its blizzard making them to try to save their game by haveing the few that remain have something to play against. even a toddler can put 1 and 1 together.

And more shotty programming by the clueless developer to reward their elite players and a middle finger to everyone else.

is a worst battleground update, ugly design and nothing atractive

1 Like

Will come back to Battlegrounds once there is a free way to unlock hero slots like before. I uninstalled the game once it turned into Pay to Win.

I was hoping enough people would drop off the game they would quickly adjust and offer a free way to achieve this. As long as people are willing to pay for it they will continue to put more features behind a paywall. I wouldnā€™t even mind if it was a one time payment that unlocks this ability. It is the fact that you pay for it and lose it during the next season that makes this a non-starter for me.

Battlegrounds are so broken nowā€¦ā€¦ fix it please !

stupid morrons when you fix meta, are you thinking throwing 10 secrets for 0 counter all your cards is balanced, giving 28 attack and hp tto your totems for 0 or silencing all enemy minions for 0 is balanced that mean are you stupid, dump retards

the secrets that hero can play dont counter any plays

who created this drawing system and thats shi*ty virus destroing plays is garbage