Animations need changed

Animations from my opponent during my turn are taking TIME AWAY from me and that is not fair.

Just remove all animations or don’t let animations stall what I am trying to do.

Like hunter traps that go off and I am LOCKED out of making any more move until its animations is done (especially with 2) As they do their animations I am LOCKED out of being able to do ANYTHING else.

3 Likes

https://c.tenor.com/dV_TJCh7sOAAAAAC/tenor.gif

1 Like

yeah man, there is no any joy play this way. Even playinh in DUO pirats of my teammate are jumping boring! way, and we have about 30 seconds left, after 3 min of jumpon pirats. So boring! and no time to play moving cards to change something after you saw opponents cards.
Imposible to play.
I already start to hate players who chose these long animation strategy, cause usual cards are fast and ok. But some trinkets and deathrattles are just boring! and endless.
After this last game with pirats, as I say 3 min of jumping pirats and 30 sec to move cards I just closed the game.
It was soooo boringgg and when you know rhat casue if this boring shi+t you will have time.
And! some players are fast others more slow, YOU CANT DESCRIMINATE PLAYERS CAUSE THEY DONT MOVE HANDS WITH HIGH SPEED.
GAME MUST BE EQUAL FOR ALL PLAYERS.

1 Like