And just like that....no more Friend Requests

Small indie company.

2 Likes

*Yay for accountability!!!

it is for some apparently… ppl are weird lol

Just saw a report button. Good. Anyone who wishes death or cancer will hopefully be banned. Long overdue.

7 Likes

This is literally how all of conducting yourself in society has been working for thousands of years.

Why do people keep wanting a set of rules that protect them from anyone ever getting mad at them. Are they that fragile? If that’s the case, just be nice.

2 Likes

Give it some time, this report system won’t be liked very much, I promise.

Look at World of Warcraft (Classic) for example, people got banned because they got reported in Wintergrasp for… properly doing the objectives! No, there’s no typo there.

Jebus, here comes Trey Gowdy and his band of fascist idiots.

The fact that you’re ignorant of the guidelines does not negate their existence.

Blizzard’s In-Game Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

Ya, no, that’s honestly not how any of this works.

It’s against the rules to act like a jerk to other players in any blizzard game. Friend requests should not be a scary thing.

It was way past time to have an ingame system to stop the insanity.

4 Likes

they would not get banned. suspension at best 1day then 2 then a week then 2 week then a month then 3 then 6! blizz is very easy on these things. i know i been suspended before in wow :stuck_out_tongue:

Who needs friends when you can have enemies like me. :pleading_face:

Enemies?

:smiling_face_with_tear::disappointed_relieved::cry::cry:

1 Like

I have been playing for 8 years almost daily and have probably gotten 20 requests the whole time. You most be doing something to trigger these people or you are seriously exaggerating. Funny how the same people that are pretty annoying on these forums are the same people saying they get a lot of aggressive friend requests. :thinking:

1 Like

It’s almost certainly because of the decks I play. I don’t BM emote spam. I main Priest, and as you can tell by the forum posts, people hate Priest more than anything.

I’ve also come to the forums in the past to show that a certain deck will get you hate friend requests, specifically in the form of playing Dead Man’s Hand Warrior back in the day. People would play the deck and come back and say they got friend requests just as I had suggested.

Bottom line is people hate losing, and they hate losing to very specific types of deck types. They make their hate known. They’ll be playing a meta deck, I’ll be playing a Priest homebrew deck, they’ll lose and get angry because they feel meta decks should beat homebrew decks. I’ve already shown this to be true in the past. You can’t really test it anymore because of the new report feature people aren’t so quick to go on a rant.

2 Likes

I thought about your original post and I was overly critical. I’m glad you aren’t receiving anymore hate about HS, because no one deserves that. Good luck.

2 Likes

Kind words, much appreciated. It’s not easy to retract ones words. Much respect.

1 Like

I concede to every priest I see. Even when I’m playing priest, I concede to another priest.

Standard was all mage yesterday, wild was 50% priest.

Again, I noped right out of the Hearthstone and did something enjoyable.

There might be tons of Priests in Wild, but they are quite rare in standard in my games. I have only seen maybe 3-5 Priests in my last 100 games. It’s Hunter/Demon Hunter/Mage/Druid everywhere.

I see a Priest about as often as I see a Rogue/Warrior

I’m aware of the lack of standard priests. I think the death of control priest was what made the previous two years so enjoyable for me, lol.

Everyone is pretty much playing a control style deck right now. Relic Demon Hunter operates very similar to control, but it’s way stronger. If a deck is running Theo, it’s got control components. Even the new Paladin deck with Jailer is basically Control and then outlast and push with win condition in the late late game.

Denathrius is so prevalent in the meta, that everyone needs a control card to attempt to stop it.

I imagine standard is hell for you, even though you’ll likely never see a control priest because everyone else is doing it better.

1 Like

I noped pretty much all the way out of the game after this expansion, but hardly played since the new year.

I’m just not here for what they are selling.

Even BG meta is hot garbage atm. Quests are fail.

I enjoy the quests, It mixes things up. I just wish they were a bit more balanced.

Standard wouldn’t be so bad if they would just address class issues and address powerful cards.

Powerful cards should have a powerful counter. Instead, powerful cards just get mediocre counters and in the end all you have is powerful cards running the meta.