I have a stupid idea

Maybe a clue in some flats
easy to rent
poison clue hardmetaltalk clue anything in the AIR

AIR is talkng sometimes it is normal here very unfortunate
for the goodworld what to do

thousands millions wasted to save the north pole for instance
the fool upstairs enemy wasted all the job all the good work

one flat here 20million HUF it is about 10 000 dollars whoops it is 3.5M $ sorry I am not good in something
nowadays
rent a flat here 300-500 USD

rent solid flats it is my idea flats

whole world around

andlet’see whats gonna happen

question is worth or not to rent a flat
just for collecting evidence or follow the upstairs business

it can save a lot of money lot of job work and so on

what I know that upstairs flat is full of problems maybe the balcony also
question is where is the dangerous device
which flat in the block of flats

hard to find that dangerous talking device!
in my theory the enemy is going somewhere or just not loud
When I am not at home

maybe 3 flats they have they have key something dont know

but the nature is poisoned when the good people was there
scary
very beautiful the nature around

enemy don’t care about global warming problem another 100M wasted there and so on

they know that stupid poison is very expensive to clean it because contains that metal talk and so on
just sometalk in air for fun

just because the tell "ábalog felad "
just for some fun speaking in the room air or outside in the beautiful nature for messaging the other losers and /or enemies to go outside use poison or i dont know

fact
dont know exactly post office mistake
but 1 month salary is stolen or 2 dont know
my hot plate is damaged at the post office
my pillow is poisoned at the post office
and air cooler broke down in months
old TV gave up

I checked the electricity loss
an example
at night is about 100W/hour
sometimes less
Less

owen starts it is more
much more
I cook 20 minutes or 1 hour
upstairs starts the device

new owen is broken down in 2 month (electricity issue not global just this block of flats basically this enemy is stealing electricity or wasted cables dont know I think it is cheap living enemy dont want to pay too much electricity bills)
hmm quote
and so on
like a good people who save energy !
interesting I think they pay about 10dollars
for electricity we pay 20dollars in each month
we pay the enemy electricity device

it is an interesting idea to check upstairs electricity bill and downstairs why is that much

How to tell the electricity company
experts are busy and so on
expensive and other things

so that dangerous device is using the block of flats electricity or just some flats electricity
Maybe worth to find them !

I have bank account now and I cant use right now my bank account
internet account issue or the bank alerts me

it was very reasonable life here months ago

ask her in hungarian what happened 2 months ago
she is guilty
Simonyi Ilona Berta +36 52 439 071
upstairs phone number easy to check it if you know a bit telecom telefonkönyv

Another issue is the internet Why the cable is so short
months ago I realized

Maybe I don’t care about the upstairs want to poison me again through the wall ?

Maybe I am jealous a bit for the good life which was 2 months ago

I am hoping

1 very important thing left
who poisoned my head?
ask upstairs for five years
punish my upstairs somehow
and the device How ro cure my head?
wall ceiling almost broken that thing started years ago strongest hugestwall break happened 2 months ago
another edit noisy upstairs in the morning and now very noisy scary 2023/11/23 11:57 AM
question is it was the bed or what or the floor?

maybe it is worth watching 24/7 the balcony
it is in the middle of the block of flats
but they go somewhere sometimes
where

I mean I was in panic in the kitchen then in the bedroom
2nd bedroom have the balcony
18 06 PM upstaits voice

12 29 AM noisy upstairs again it is a small hammer nowvery scary I don’t know go somewhere or not I want t to cook
16 : 45 maybe the upstairs try to leave the bathroom is very noise y minutes ago
16 : 55 never knownow it was upstaitrs voice in the bedroom ot not

18 03 PM very loud noise
edit LOcal water talks
maybe just my flat Upstairs have a talkingtrash flowing something pouring bad metal in thewater Our flat’s water I hear it sometimes I washed my hand the tap was talking yesterday and a big pool there not the first time happened I didn’t realize it only upstairs manipulates our water somehow because the talk above the toilet is not loud always
for 6 years ago it isthere maybe for 10 years ago that trashgiveaway something in that upstairs toilet

• az 5.emeleti rongáló lakásba fel van szerelve egy csepegtető több mint 5 éve hallom ahogy a beszélő Simonyi lakás szemete
    csöpög bele a wc tartályba A mi wc be megy a Simonyi lakás összes szemete eddig így volt De tegnap beszélt rengeteget a csaptelep kicsit rázkódott Nemcsak tegnap itt sose barna a víz de mikor rémálmaim voltak barna volt a víz egyszer
    a mosogató is kb 5 éve néha megszólal

edit today the upstairs toilet was very and it was talking
when I went there

edit today November 24 upstairs know it thebedroom is for sleeping but that one was very noisy Why are there tools in the bedroom? So what happened yesterday the upstairs went into another place probably left behind the dangerous tools And the same tools was there in the upstairs bedroom minutes ago so there is Simonyi Ilona in the 2nd bedroom and her friend is in the bedroom or kitchen
20: 10 noisy again the upstairs dont know why my steps are different but
in slippery or in shoes I never hear my steps not loud
edit 2 AM about bedroom air was bad I got up went to the bathroom the enemy upstairs also went to the bathroom and did something very noisy with the Floor

now have to think it is a chair or what in the upstrairs hole probably somebody dropped something in the little whole
it was right above me where I am sittting

edit whole morning that fool enemy upstairs damaged the floor very noisy concrete is damaged again
it was very loud I think there is the metaltalk device that lot of noise it must be something there not just poison very verí loud my ceiling is damaged
15 20 PM November 25 upstairs probably Simonyi’s friend is in the bedroom and very loud floor voices I heard
November 26
7 40 AM twice I opened the window since 5 AM or 3times now it was floor voice after I closed the window
before
5 AM - 7 30 AM maybe Simonyi opened also the window
edit few minutes later now it is spots of rain But its not raining edit maybe its name is window ledge
9 AM upstairs was right above me anywhere in the flat
followed me everywhere and loud voices usually
10 56 AM the free guilty worker is living there with the old woman Simonyi seems like
thats her defense
very dangerous voices old womans sicknesses I got today so that terrible people now curious how can I cure it alone not new happened once years ago just not easy to realize
14 26 Pm I realized something some enemies have a similar setup like mine They have torrent installed I don’t watch torrent nowadays I didn’t really download but I have 2 windows and 1 is trashy with torrent
I think in the block of flats or around total same hardware with 4 or 8 Gbyte RAM because I left a memory card on the floor and I can’t find it
I am not pro in computer servicing

there must be something cheat that I don’t know
these lot of movings upstairs followed me everywhere in the flat Maybe they never follow me again in the flat

November 27 6 28 PM the road outside next to the block of flat is damaged somehow it was full of poison and metal talk or something strange
upstairs did it for fun when advertised my name
just for some fun global tragedy

And still the upstairs is there
hungarians don’t want to know the problem
it is exactly the metal talk priblem in my room air

who wants to catch Simonyi Ilona Berta and her business
I thought the whole world

9 30 - 10 AM terrible voices in the upstairs flat not just voices floor everywhere where I went in the flat in 1 second in 1 minute there was the upstairs terrible metal

maybe some people want to catch I am really sure there is some metal device and there are some poison sugar and so on in the floor holes
under the vase under the furnitures doesnt matter where
maybe abroad police is pro and can check it from outside
I am hoping

very noisy was the upstairs and the block of flats that doesnt mean good to me because the water and the room air

6 Am - 12 AM terrible things was on the upstairs floor I guess a lot of someting used and very scary the whole thing what happened with the good brain

the loud noise when they hit the floor hitting bad things into the floor my ceiling

8 41 AM upstairs floor is very was

16 00 PM dangerous something upstairs or tough heavy tools very lod voices on the floor hall kitchen and bedroom don’t know when
16 19 PM about right now shoes voice never heard it and the same bad upstaits voice
16 52 PM minutes ago “abalog fej megvan ingyenért” some fun talk in the block of flats

so where is that head talk machine probably in the block flats
maybe easy to find with GPS
the fact these nature and flat damagers can follow me often where I go

1 35 loud upstairs

yesterday 02 21 the enemy 3 times tried to enter
I thought that lock is safe

dont know when was the womit smell in my bedroombut probably the enemy tried to move my furniturea

So know I realized my life I ha ve some time now I dont go anywhere
or just very close places
I have to rethink my whole life whats goig on

not just the upfkloor criminals voices and “oh it is poison i move to the kitchen maybe safe”

What the hell?

20 char