An answer for the rope burning xp bots / Also Extra Gold

Edit: I was not aware of the screen reader community playing the game too. I will amend my idea. Amendments in bold.

Another thought I had would be (for wild at least) that a rope burning opponent (xp bots in other words) after a certain number of games in a row of rope burning turns only (say 10 games of all rope burning turns), they get paired with other rope burning only players. A subset pool of players that are basically in a penalty box. Make it something to avoid by not allowing ~normal~ xp to be gained while in this penalty box. Give a warning popup so those that are not bots but simply using a screen reader to assist their gameplay, to let them know they need to end at least 1 turn without a rope burn to avoid the penalty box that’s intended for bots. All it would take is to play a game without rope burning ~for at least one turn~ to get out. (Something those xp-bots aren’t programmed to do).

This I think would solve the issue of constantly facing a non opponent for 10 to 12 mins just to waste our own time, and make it to where an xp bot of that rope burning style becomes non-profitable quickly. At least with smarter AI bots around the corner it wouldn’t be a boring non-opponent.

Just an idea to improve the matchmaking system, improve quality of life for players, and be able to answer the issue of xp-bots that just rope burn every turn.

(Yes I copied this from my other thread in multiplayer, I wasn’t aware of this part of the forums.)

Unrelated, when will our Gold Totals be rounded up from the time prior to the new system? Im tired of always having 10 or 60 Gold left over and having nothing it can be used for. The least yall could do is round it up so we can actually use that gold instead of it being lost to the ether for eternity. Or at least start selling things that aren’t in increments of 100 gold?