Amazon Appstore Connection Failure

An error occurred connecting to Amazon Appstore.
Please try opening this app again.

Got this message a few times today, and reopening does not help.
Only after restarting my phone, am I able to access the game. But after closing the game, the same problem occurs.

Hey there,

It sounds like the problem may extend outside of the game a tad based on the description here. Lets try the following:

1. Check for updates on the device OS. This process may be different for Apple or Android devices.

2. Ensure the Amazon Appstore software is updated.

3. Ensure that Hearthstone is updated via the Appstore.

Alternatively, it may also be a good test to uninstall the app from Amazon then reinstall it through either Google Play or Apple’s Appstore.

Let us know if this works for you.

1 Like

It seemes to be related to an account’s download settings.
Those were for some reason set to 100mb. Changing that to unlimited seems to fix this.
Your help is nonetheless appreciated.

Im having the same issue on 06/03/2019. i updated in the android store but every time i open Hearthstone it say to tap anywhere to download latest version but the appstore says its up to date. ive tried clearing data and caches, uninstalling and reinstalling, and restarting my phone. Help!

Same here. I tried on my Kindle tablet and my iphone. It says it needs an update, but nothing to update in the app store. I uninstalled and reinstalled on both twice, but still nothing.

Same, I believe they haven’t released the latest patch on the store yet. Only on PC it seems like. I joke about small indie companies but even a small indie company would know how to release patches on mobile.

1 Like

NO UPDATE from Amazon app store.

@Kaldraydis thank you very much for your reply. The problem is on Blizzard/Activision side. The update isn’t live on all platforms.

Amazon as always is the last to receive the update. I’m from Italy - EU and Amazon isn’t offering any update for Hearthstone.

My amazon coins are ready to buy the 20 packs. Nothing to spend my money on :slight_smile:

Same issue happening with Google Play

Hello !!!

Is anybody still working there ??? Amazon app still not updated … about a day passed now since you updated this (/&%(/)& game.

Locking this thread as the new posts are not related to the original OP’s issue. As well, their problem was resolved 2 months ago. There’s information about the update here.