Always Keep Head up High

Ladder can be rough but don’t let your inner voice get your down. Every mode can be rough. This game has decks that win and lose. There’s decks are pure design to have a high % dominance on ladder and that’s okay. Some players on here forget decks are not fair and trying to make each deck equal isn’t what Hearth stone is about. That’s why there’s certain cards of certain decks will always win against rest of the other decks. Through learning and practice a player can sharpen their tools to get an edge. This is the area where new players of all ages struggle while making a deck. They’re facing only a limited amount of players at a given time so they can’t see the overall process even though they’re watching the pros. Pros too faced limit amount meaning they can’t see everyone matches to know how wins or lose does each player have with a deck.

That can be very frausting buts that’s part of the game. It will push you pass your limits. There’s a cool down area in single player mode where all the basics and advance are at to help players shape their deck or testing it out or just have fun. Each adventure has this training ground because on ladder or casual or area or brawl or both players will use that method with cards to win. There’s still AI and AI have been updated.

Doing too many things can burn any player out so keep it low. If you can’t keep it low just focus on “one thing at a time” this also comes with age. Give yourself a cool down break. Play AI and test your new decks against it. If you have adventures test it there on normal and expert. Keep playing different combos to get use to the feel because it will be important one’s face against another player who is better than you. It’s not a surprise for the system to pin you to face decks that hard counter and counter your decks. If you can beat them on a steady flow your skills will rise up and shine. That’s a good thing.

Keep your head up high because your not the only one who goes through this. There’s all age struggling to climb and learn this game. I’m adult who has learning disability it takes much longer for me but I like it because it gives me a challenge. The reward is sweet once I obtain it. I love using single player mode with adventures to test out my decks. I’ve been doing this for years and I notice my hard learning with practices payed off. I’ve learn new tricks and it allowed me to keep a 50W/50L on rank 20 where before I can’t hardly win.

Stay strong and never give up! Always take breaks when you need it! =D

3 Likes

That is a really good advice. Especially in these times where everyone wants everything at once yesterday.

Yes, it takes time to become good at anything. So keep up a good work, and you will improve with time.

2 Likes

The bottom line is that DECKS, matchup and draws win games. Thats it. Those that abuse broken OTK decks or get lucky with hand vomit stuff where you cant clear the board every turn are “special” players. Dont let them get ya down. You are losing to a well drawn/broken deck, not the ape playing it.

1 Like