All my Zilliax versions have the same skin

https://imgur.com/a/LOxZ5Zn

Ever since day 1 of Whizbang Workshop, all my Zilliax looks the same and I don’t know why
This also affects the card in game, all my opponents have a custom art, while my zilliax’s use only the default art in the print screen.

As a developer myself, I give my hypothesis on what could be the root cause:
On day one, while not having even crafted the zilliax, I copy and pasted 2 or more deck code which have zilliax in them. The game acted kinda a strange and I even had to restart Hearthstone because one of my decks had 3 zilliax in it and nothing more.
When I finally went to the zilliax screen, I still had no versions there, so I believe the zilliax’s on the decks I pasted had this default skin.

After that, I used the Build button to make 2 different zilliax’s and was frustrated that they all looked the same.
I saw that the patch today didn’t correct it and there’s no bug written about it, probably because I was one of the few to reproduce it.

Please help, I really want red zilliax!!

On the first screenshot see where that 6/5 version is on the bottom right.
Go to the Module Tab top left and drag a module into the 6/5. The skin will change depending on your choice of module:)

Red version is the Twin Module skin. So just drag that into the Card Portrait.

2 Likes

Lol, I was really this dumb huh
I could have sworn that the skin would be picked automatically, and mine wasn’t working.

It’s not like they made it easy to realize for it to be your fault. The important thing is you found out, so enjoy:)

1 Like