After the nerfs, mage will come back again

This whole year, gona be in vain… quests just to OP even after nerf. After this one, there is nothing in the way of Mage going for the top dog again.

Nothing will change. Controll cant keep up with mage dmg, no matter if you have 100 armor. So again, it will be aggro vs whaterver broken quest is the control breaker.

Indeed lets nerf the only 2 matchups Mage has in the green and for sure the class will be better …

3 Likes

Control is fine in Questline Shaman and Mage and Warlock.

The decks that received multiple nerfs were Mage’s best matchups… Mage has had a losing winrate against almost every other metadeck besides Shaman, Warlock and Paladin.

Why do people keep thinking this is making Mage better?

4 Likes

“Why do people keep saying this is making Mage better?”

There. I fixed it for you. You used a word in that sentence that didn’t actually occur.

1 Like

It’s not enough unless mage is not played in standard by anyone. Not enough… i don’t want to see ignites from an empty deck again. Enough is enough.

Finaly some honesty , this right here is what they want.
Nothing to do with balance logic or reason its just blind hate.

5 Likes

Then kill the Mage first, like most decks are doing already.

1 Like

Yay, so insted warlocks killing you ob turn 7, now you die at turn 8 by mage. Hurray. Im not touching aggro decks thanks.
I guess, i will come back next expack. Have fun.

Wow. This forum never changes. The only two decks mage can beat are getting squished, and the OP thinks somehow that means Mage is going to own.
Sir; I don’t know what level you play at, but I believe it’s safe to say you are no theorycrafter.

Dude. I acctually do build my own decks and piloting them to at least diamond 5, that is if the meta is not trash like this.
Mage is only bad, bc everyone plays aggro to counter warlock and mage… If for some reason ppl will want to play some deck that has 6 cost crads, then mage will come back at that instant.
But i dont think even warlock nerf was enough so, both deck could go out of format far as i concerned…
Oh and the one sais, that im not therocraftar, who deffends this netdeck autowin deck :smiley:
I do play mage my friend, and that deck has nothing to do with quests. Try out something different maybe…

The entire Games’ power level has gone up exponentially.
You either like it or you leave.
As to Mage? We shall see. I’m not alone when I say I think you’re wrong.

I LOL’d

20 characters

Celestial Druid plays 6+ cost cards and is quite literally a delete mage deck up there with poison rogue.

1 Like

Im very affraid about that deck gaining momentum as well. I just hate decks like this. But i feel, that deck has more counter then just aggro only.

1 Like

I truly hate Celestial Alignment. I know it’s a high-roll deck and can whiff, but I still hate that thing.