After A Month Reached Bronze 10. Which Free Deck?

Hi, finally did it after using mage until stalling out at beginner Rank 1 for a week and a half due to all of the demon hunters. I made a priest deck to steal or copy the better cards my opponents were using with healing mixed in and finally got through the gauntlet.

Now I have to pick a free deck. From what I’ve read hunter is the best deck due to the legendaries, and the mage deck is the second best, and mage is my favourite class so far, so I’m torn between the two. The recommendations I’ve seen seem to all be before the free decks were changed when the lastest set was released. I think hunter would get boring pretty fast. I enjoy the card generating spells mages use. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Edit Just as a side note, I’m forced to pick a deck before the game will let me play anymore. There should be a way to bypass that screen until I’m ready to make a decision.

Mage is more diverse with its discovery cards and rng, hunter is …well as hunter has always been, a face deck. It’s really personal preference tho as a beginner your gonna have to build that preference sheet as you go

Okay, thank you. I guess I will go with mage because I think I will have the most fun with it rather than optimize by going hunter. I dont really care about getting to legend or anything. Just want to have fun but not get stomped all the time too.

1 Like

Fun is the way to go mate, best of luck

2 Likes

I went with Paladin. Used my dust to make it top tier for current meta. Very powerful deck and fun to play. Think carefully what you pick it really is an important decision for new players.

1 Like

I’m the end I want with Paladin. I found a website that went through each of the new decks. I’m glad I picked it. Its a strong deck. :smile:

Highlander hunter is also great

Paladin is great but face hunter and control priest are A pain to deal with. I made a soul demon hunter deck if your facing those two class’s a lot.