Activision Contact Help

I have been trying to find company contact info, but it is like impossible.
The one # posted online is some random guys house.
cant even find email

Tech companies don’t have phone numbers or emails. They have ‘help centres’ where you can click through a generic set of questions and answers until you get to a ‘still need help?’ option that actually allows you to send a message.

What did you need help with?

But they do.

How is it possible any business is able to not make their contact info known?
What are they top secret agencies or something?

How is it possible not find link “contact us” at the bottom of this page?

No, they don’t. They’re call centres with virtual phones that use a rotating set of reserved telephone numbers that are not associated with a real phone.

Chat/messaging support is the priority of all digital businesses these days. It is the cheapest way to offer support and consists of minimum wage employees copying and pasting stock introductions, triage questions and responses into their messenger feed.

In most cases, if you find a ‘company phone number’ it is a scam business encouraging you to purchase iTunes gift cards or share credit card information.

i was obviously aware of this empty links

@Beaky
are you a troll
do they not have a real headquarters, or do they shoot you when you approach them?
I don’t understand why there is no corporate directory available,
its not every day anybody there gets any phone calls or even does anything probably.

Do… do people actually not know that this is how tech companies do business?

Look up Deloite, Towers Watson, or Accenture. It is likely a consulting firm like this that runs their ‘in-house’ customer service department.

Your best bet are SEC filings – physical locations are usually required to be listed. Look up the Investors’ Relations section of their website and look for quarterly or better yet annual reports.

1 Like