Achievement "Diablo Duelist" doesn't work

Finished a Duels run with (more than) 3 wins, but it didn’t count for Diablo Duelist. Instead my wins counted towards Warrior Duelist (but not Warlock Duelist).

7 Likes

Same for me: btw why there is even a Diablo achievement? Isnt it supposed to be a temporary hero?

Same here. I just got 3 wins as Diablo and did not receive Diablo Duelist (Tier 1).

1 Like

What decks are people using?

Same here, 8 wins with Diablo in duels and no achievement done.

1 Like

Same here, 4 wins with Diablo in duels and no achievement done.

1 Like

Can confirm, even finishing 12 wins it only counts for warrior, not warlock or diablo.

1 Like

Same here. Went 6-3 with Diablo and didn’t get even the baseline 3 win achievement. I can’t confirm what effect the run would have had on my warrior or warlock duelist achievements as my best runs with both those classes were already greater than 6 wins.

Can people in this thread check their progress towards their warrior “win 1000 games” progression achievement? I got to 500 with my first Diablo duels game and got the golden Garrosh congratulations screen but the achievement didn’t unlock. I have since gotten it from playing constructed, but the amount of wins marked on the progression achievement is out of sync with the amount of warrior wins I’m said to have on the constructed deck selection screen.

Also, perhaps related, is that Diablo wins in duels do not count towards the “win 3 games as a warlock” daily quest. I have yet to have the opportunity to test it with the warrior daily quest.

1 Like

Asking devs: Will we get achievement for our previous runs or should I wait to get them when it’s fixed?
EDIT: I have 11-0 run now it would be a shame if I get perfect run without getting achievement.

1 Like

what deck? any advice on what to choose?

Secret until I’ll get 12-0. Keep the competition at check for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems like anything will work. When I did it, I just built a deck with Snowflipper Penguin, Desk Imp, Murloc Tinyfin and 12 1-mana cards, because I had no plans on going for victory (but didn’t want to just AFK either), I don’t play Duels normally but there was that quest. I somehow got 10 wins out of that O_o (I started pretty bad though: loss-win-loss, but then suddenly 9 wins in a row, only losing because my final opponent had that Adventurer spam passive which took away all my tempo). And this was when Diablo’s Weapon was bugged and wouldn’t auto-draw, it’d do even better now.

Granted, I had a pretty nice combination of passives: Small Backpack starting me with 2 extra cards + that passive that gives neutrals +1/+1 (the discount didn’t really help on my starter deck, but they did benefit some cards I got later on), and among the actives I also got 2x Hunter Insight which sometimes let me barf like 5 minions on the field turn 1 each having 2 or 3 ATK.

1 Like

I encountered this bug multiple times, please fix.

1 Like

Can someone tell me whether this issue been fixed in yesterday’s hotfix or not?

1 Like

I see people still posting this issue over and over.

1 Like

Bumped until recognized that this is an issue.

1 Like

Bumped until recognized that this is an issue.
2 weeks and still nothing.
Can’t bump anymore (they limit to 3 replays) can anyone bump this for me?

1 Like

They seriously didn’t fixed that by now?

1 Like

This achievement is time limited. Could we have the option to complete it?
Pretty please, Activision-Blizzard.

Sincerely,
Whole HS community.

2 Likes

I understand that this is low priority. But at the very minimum, I’d expect some form of communication regarding this issue.

Is the achievement just gonna get removed since it never worked?
Will the achievement be awarded retroactively after it (hopefully) will get fixed?
Or can and have you have to do it again after the fix?

I have been sitting on an 11-0 run for weeks now precisely in case the last question being positive. This issue is actively stopping me from playing the game and in case the achievement will be removed without any feedback and I wasted my time (and dust) for no reason, I will be furious.

Normally I would expect this to be easily retroactively fixable, but since the Diablo runs count for Warrior class wins in general (but don’t give achievement progress) but for Warlock wins (achievements) in duels, the whole spaghetti coding seems to messed up in a way that may not allow for retroactive granting of the achievement. I was waiting over half a year for my completed Rokara Book of Mercenaries achievement to count until I gave up and completed it again for no rewards, and that one would have been easily fixable retroactively. So I am not very hopeful, and most of all disappointed that nobody at Blizzard is giving word on this.

1 Like